– A BAC forced draft VLT 600, 4 cell towers was on the verge of a critical breakdown.
– The tower has 4 separate mechanicals that were completely rusted, combines with bearings that were very noisy.
– The fill was completely plugged due in part to low flow and an altered spray system that covered only 50% of the fill pack.
– Remove old fill pack, sandblast and paint interior of the tower. Replacement metal was required to repair some major rusted areas.
– Replace fill media, all mechanical components and build new spray system to cover fill based on water volumes.