– BAC CFT 2240 induced draft, 2 cell tower
– Tower had a lot of rust on the interior and the fill pack was occluded and plugged.
– Mechanical had vibrations and were rusted making difficult to adjust.
– Removed existing fill pack.
– Sandblast and paint entire interior of tower.
– Replace fill with Brentwood XF 75 fill packs.
– Replaced nozzles as many of the old nozzles were broken, not giving a proper spray pattern.
– Replaced the fan shaft bearings and sheaves to eliminate tower vibrations.
– Balanced fans and corrected blade pitch.